March 28, 2012
Robert interviews Lee Whitnum. Topics include:
- The real reasons for 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq;
- The inaccurate use of the term “antisemitic”;
- Banning the euthanizing of unwanted and abandoned animals in shelters by gassing;
- Banning the sale of seafood caught by industrial fishing companies that engage in deep water trawling;
- Proposed bill to prosecute settler violence;
- Financial reform;
- Bringing back manufacturing jobs;
- White collar immigration.
Lee Whitnum is a Democratic Party candidate for US Senate in Connecticut and author of the upcoming book, Anti-AIPAC, not Anti-Semitic: The Israel Lobby’s Dangerous Control of Congress. She holds a masters degree (edm) from Harvard University in Administration, Planning and Social Policy. Whitnum has a heightened awareness of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict because of her father, who was a British officer in the 1940s.