April 18, 2012
Robert interviews Kai Murros. Topics include:
- Building a progressive pan-European nationalist movement;
- Why revolution is needed, reflections on it, and violence;
- How to be radical without being too radical?
- How the crisis of capitalism will serve our cause, capital and the crisis of primary production, and socialism;
- The middle class and the revolution and working class, a national class;
- The ecological movement which has been co-opted by bourgoise liberalism and why we must reclaim it.
Kai Murros, born in 1969 in Finland, studied at the University of Helsinki. He wrote his Master of Arts thesis on the Chinese People’s Liberation Army. In his numerous TV and radio appearances Murros has expressed radically nationalist views and has called for ruthless measures against Finnish CEOs and politicians.