May 10, 2012
Keith Preston interviews Anthony Gregory. Topics include:
- An assessment of the Obama administration’s impact on foreign policy and civil liberties;
- Why the antiwar movement dried up after the election of Obama;
- How the police state continues to expand regardless of which party is in power;
- Why economic law and social ideology are the two factors that contribute most to the curbing of state power;
- Libertarianism as an ideology that is neither left nor right, nor egalitarian or anti-egalitarian;
- Why left-libertarian critiques of big business are valid yet have their limitations.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.