July 16, 2012
The Nationalist Report returns! Mishko Novosel & Mike Conner interview returning guest Marc Cornah. Topics include:
- The situation in the Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB) of South Africa since Terre’Blanche’s assassination;
- Update on the criminal trial against Terre’Blanche’s assassins;
- The current (relatively speaking) lack of violence–the “calm before the storm”;
- How South Africa’s immigration invasion is making a bad situation worse;
- China’s economic/colonial designs on Africa;
- South Africa’s impending future, its relevance to Whites, and the need to spread the word.
Marc Cornah is the leader of the Cape region of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement (AWB) of South Africa. To contact Marc, write to newawbgmail.com .