Host Stan Hess reads from Chapter Seven — “Israel’s Godfather: The Man in the Middle / Meyer Lansky” — of Final Judgement, Michael Collins Piper’s expose of the Kennedy assassination.
This book (the fourth edition) investigates the connections between organized crime, the FBI, the CIA, and the Israeli Mossad.
Matt Johnson discusses:
- The last two patriarchs of old Russia: Joachim and Adrian (1674-1700);
- The political theory of the patriarchate;
- The relations between church and state in the patriarchate’s writings;
- The revolt agaisnt Westernization;
- The fall of the Russian church under Peter I.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.
Visit Matt’s VoR program page, for books, essays and articles.
Keith Preston continues his discussion of fourth generation warfare. Topics include:
- The characteristics of each of the four generations of war that have emerged since the Peace of Westphalia and how these developed;
- How the U.S. Civil War was a prototype for the ideologically driven total wars of the twentieth century;
- The origins of modern terrorism in the French Revolution and the anarchist assassinations of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries;
- The prevalence of terrorist groups in Europe and Latin America during the postwar era and how these were prototypes for fourth generation warfare forces;
- How fourth generation warfare grew out of the anti-colonial movements of the mid to late twentieth century;
- The role of Islamic revolutionary forces such as Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood as definitive fourth generation forces.