June 20, 2012
Robert Stark interviews Jim Goad. Topics include:
- Goad’s experience in prison vs. the public’s perception of prison life;
- Goad’s rejection of moralistic arguements such as those used against socalled “racist”;
- Israel to Africans–Go Home;
- We’re White, We’re Male, and We Suck!;
- European nationalism–golden dawn or old and gone;
- Give the bigots a pill.
Jim Goad is the author of four books, including The Redneck Manifesto. He is the former editor of “ANSWER Me!” magazine and currently hosts JimGoad.net. Though many people find him to be beneath contempt, he sincerely claims he doesn’t know what the big deal is. At various points he has found employment as a radio host, a country singer, and a cabdriver. He lives in Stone Mountain, Georgia and writes for TakiMag.