June 8, 2012
Mike Conner & Matt Parrott host. Topics include:
- Remembering June 8, 1967–45 years to this broadcast date–the day our perfidious “ally” Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty, killing 34 American servicemen and wounding 171;
- US unable to pressure Israel to scrap nuclear arsenals;
- Anti-Black chants and “anti-Semitic” restaurants enriching Euro 2012; another Englishwoman in trouble for anti-immigration tirade;
- Diversity news grab bag–anti-Jewish attacks in France; adulterous Rothschild wife; more on Zombie apocalypse; Kanye West sneakers fetching up to $1000; Moscow banning homosexual parades for 100 years; “sluts” opposing Republicans;
- NPR attacking free speech; sex abuse victims bullied in Orthodox Jewish community.
Stan Hess calls in the last half hour.