Host Stan Hess discusses the importance of solid information in order to have an effective political strategy. Topics include:
Matt Johnson discusses:
- The social and religious philosophy of Afanasy Shchapov (1830-1876);
- The essence of nationalism;
- sobornost’, properly defined;
- Rousseau’s general will and nationalism;
- Herder and the Slavophiles.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.
Visit Matt’s VoR program page, for books, essays and articles.
Keith Preston interviews Miles Joyner. Topics include:
- How Miles’s experiences with the left-wing establishment led to his disillusionment with the Left;
- His move away from conventional Black nationalism towards a greater emphasis on indigenous self-determination;
- The ideas of black anarchism and how Black anarchism often conflicts with the white liberal-left;
- The need for local self-reliance and self-determination for black communities;
- He excesses of the “anti-fascist” Left and why the Left is no longer a truly radical force.
Miles Joyner is a proponent of Black anarchism and an associate editor of AttackTheSystem.com.