May 25, 2012
Mike Conner & Matt Parrott host. Mishko Novosel joins in the second hour. Topics include:
- Netanyahu pledging action, and Israeli rioters waging Kristallnacht, against African immigrants;
- Holocaust guilt mongers pestering German soccer team to visit Auschwitz, just one of many items keeping Holocaust continuously in the news;
- US House passing the dangerous and treasonous “United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012”, binding the US to support Israeli aggression, as similar bill is mulled in Senate;
- Some thoughts on the Euro, Sarrazin’s remark that “German euro rescue is Holocaust guilt”, and European politics;
- Jews celebrating now that Whites account for less than half of U.S. births.
Scott from North Carolina calls in the 4th half hour.