May 14, 2012
When it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” -John 20:19
Fear of the Jews takes many forms. Topics include:
- “Jews at the Steering Wheel” and the Jewish Federations of North America community directory reveal the incredible organizational power that Jews have amassed;
- A U.S. Congressional subcommittee approves an extra $1 billion to Israel for their missile defense system this year, over and above the usual $3.1 billion;
- In Greece and the Netherlands, where Jews are a teensy-weensy percentage o the population, their organizations try to dictate what the majority indigenous population can do;
- Ebert Foundation finds that Europeans are more critical toward Jews than expected;
- David Duke over-sympathizes with WWII Jewish suffering;
- And more.
Carolyn announces her departure from Voice of Reason and her move to a new network—more information on that will be forthcoming. She did a final reading from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945 about the cities of Magdeburg and Halberstadt, west of Berlin.
Hadding from Florida called into the program in the last half-hour.