May 3, 2012
Keith Preston interviews R.J. Jacob. Topics include:
- R.J.’s early experiences as a left-anarchist activist and his disappointment with the Left;
- The importance of the thought of Max Stirner and the need to develop an anarchism without slave morality;
- The efforts of American Revolutionary Vanguard and AttacktheSystem.Com to develop an alternative to archaic proletarian anarchism and PC-riddled left-anarchism;
- How different forms of anarchism represent the levels of economic and social development of the countries from which they originate;
- How the sectarian leftism of the mainstream anarchist movement unnecessarily inhibits the growth of anarchism and the contributions of anarcho-capitalism and national-anarchism to anarchist thought;
- Why anarchists need to adjust their perspective given the stagnation of the Left and the increasing dynamism of the Right;
- The need to preserve the nation while opposing the state.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.