April 27, 2012
Robert interviews Joseph Fasciani. Topics include:
- How we could replace the Fed with social credit;
- The History of social credit in Canada and how it was sabotaged by the neoconservative regime;
- A social service tax on alchohol and tobacco which combined are responsible for 40% of health care costs;
- Lincoln’s greenbacks — a theory why he was assassinated;
- The need for what Joe Fasciani describes as small scale capitalism or what others may know as distributism;
- Walmart versus the world.
Joseph Fasciani, writer and poet, was born in Chicago in 1943 and immigrated to Canada in 1969. He might be described as a “Christian-anarchist-libertarian”. He has been published in the US, Canada, and the UK since 1965. His Internet publications began with rense.com in March 2003 and continue to present.