April 24, 2012
Paul Fromm discusses:
- Huge victory by the National Front in France ignored by Canada’s CBC;
- A controlled media ignoring unwelcome voices — Ron Paul & Pat Buchanan;
- Homo-friendly Globe and Mail blasting Toronto’s Mayor Ford for not atending “Pride” , actually “Gay Pride” week events;
- Supposedly conservative National Post columnist Kelly McParland urging populist Wildrose Party to muzzle social conservatives;
- Discredited BC Sikh judge complaining there are not enough non-Whites in the judiciary; Paul Fromm offers the simple explanation missed by the equality addled media.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.