April 23, 2012
The extraordinarily ugly Holocaust Memorial with which Jews have defaced central Berlin’s tourist district. The 4.7 acre site is a stone’s throw from the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag building
- U.S. Congress-authorized “Days of Remembrance” for alleged Holocaust victims;
- Carolyn reads from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945 about the real holocaust in the Rhine cities of Duisburg, Cologne and Kaiserslautern;
- Is the Winston Smith Ministry of Truth blog on the up-and-up;
- Germar Rudolf disagrees with Carolyn Yeager on a German-Jewish future;
- How “the Jews” gained control in Europe;
- What to say to “It’s not all Jews”?
Frank from Pittsburgh calls in to share his views.