April 20, 2012
Mike Conner & Matt Parrott host. Thomas Buhls, a 20-something military veteran and full-time college student, is guest in the second half hour and Christian Gray, owner and editor of a Web site for pro-White Christians, is guest in third. Topics include:
- The trial of Anders Breivik, and some thoughts on the efficacy of violence to send a political message;
- The Secret Service’s Columbian prostitute scandal;
- Thomas Buhls’s stand earlier this month for Confederate Heritage in Bloomington, Indiana, and the anti-racist mob who menaced him [see featured image];
- Christian Gray’s “kinist” Web site TribalTheocrat.com, and his views on pro-White Christianity and related issues;
- News bag–Secret Service investigating chickenhawk Ted Nugent and American Jews ever wary of evangelicals, .
Frank from Pittsburgh calls in the last half hour.