April 19, 2012
Keith Preston discusses the ideology of present day Western elites. Topics include:
- Why Keith prefers the term “totalitarian humanism” to describe Political Correctness;
- Various theories on the origins of the totalitarian humanist world view and the conflict between realist and other-worldly thinking in traditional Western intellectual life;
- How the Left embraces the Other as a means of denying human nature and how totalitarian humanism has become the self-legitimating ideology of modern Western states;
- The demographics of totalitarian humanism and why the primary constituency for PC is found in the upper middle class;
- How the mainstream “culture wars” represents a class conflict between the rising culturally leftist upper middle class and the dying traditional WASP elites;
- Why a class revolution has occurred in Western civilization in recent decades that is comparable to the bourgeois revolutions against the traditional aristocratic orders that transpired in the 18th and 19th centuries.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.