April 5, 2012
Keith Preston interviews Russell Longcore. Topics include:
- How Russell’s political thinking shifted from the Republican Party to the Libertarians to anarchism.
- His experiences with the Republican Party of Cobb County, Georgia and his up-close observations of Newt Gingrich.
- The prospects and limitations of the Ron Paul campaign.
- Why he is now a non-voter who rejects electoral politics.
- The role of Thomas Paine and Lysander Spooner in the shaping of his political outlook.
- How he came to advocate secession as the solution to the American empire’s failure.
- How the BRIC axis is planning to challenge the dollar as the world reserve currency.
- The likelihood of hyperinflation and the collapse of the U.S. economy in the future.
- Why the breakup of the United States will more closely resemble the collapse of the Soviet empire rather than the colonial or Confederate secessions of 1776 and 1861.
- How the principal tasks of new secessionist communities will be the creation of a stable monetary system, the enactment of a viable political charter, and the formation of a defensive militia.
- His own conversion from evangelical Christianity to Deism.
Russell Longcore has an insurance claims practice in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He is the author of the book Insurance Claim Secrets Revealed.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.