April 2, 2012
Marble relief of Kairos, Son of Zeus, god of the Right Moment, or Opportunty, by Lysippius, about 350 B.C.
Carolyn Yeager’s guest is a German nationalist who uses Kairos as a pseudonym. He blogs on As der Schwerter (Ace of Swords) with a group of other like-minded bloggers, and also has a personal blog, Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit (Unity and Justice and Freedom). In this program he discusses the difficulties for people like him in today’s Germany and what inspires him. Topics include:
- Why the name Kairos?
- In Germany, the political climate favors leftists; punishes rightists, i.e. the Beate Zschäpe-NSU frame-up;
- Speech suppression based on Law; Kairos explains German law under U.S. occupation;
- Liberation will come through awakening the soul of our people to recognize their distinctness and their unity;
- The words and music of Kinder des Nordens (Children of the North) by Carpe Diem;
- The Race Question—race must come before religion.
In the first half hour, Carolyn read from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945 about the massacre of fleeing ethnic Germans around and in the Bay of Pomerania by the U.S. Eighth Air Force.
Callers Tan, Paul and John contributed to the program.