March 26, 2012
Don, an attorney in southern California, offers his ideas and suggestions as to how Whites can direct their own lives once again in the U.S.A. Awareness of the racial problem is key, but most Whites are still not sufficiently race-conscious. The recent Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida is increasing white awareness and anger, he thinks.
In the first hour, Carolyn reads from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945 by Jörg Friedrich. In the second half-hour, Carolyn comments on the latest development in the attempt by Jewish senators to push a bill through Congress allowing foreign companies to be sued in U.S. Courts. She then criticizes what she calls holocaust revisionism “light.” Topics included:
- Jewish senators sponsor bill to remove “Foreign Sovereign” protection from a French Rail Line so it can be sued in U.S. Courts by “holocaust survivors;”;
- Jewish lawyer Harriet Tamen represents 600 “holocaust survivors” in the suit against French railroad SNCF;
- Revisionism “Light” is a danger to authentic revisionism because it’s purpose is to protect the truly guilty;
- A lawyer looks at freedom of association, civil rights and slavery;
- Is “Equal Rights for Whites” a good motto?
- We are lacking in political leadership.