March 20, 2012
- … reports on successful American Renaissance Conference in Tennessee — the threats of the terrorists did not prevail;
- … discusses new tactics for handling the meeting banners;
- … offers challenging thoughts on eugenics and dysgenics;
- … reports from “undue delay” hearing for Canadian political prisoner Terry Tremaine in Regina;
- … observes that Canada’s thought crimes trials are abuse by process.
Photo caption: Terry Tremaine’s lawyer Douglas Christie Outside Court of Queen’s Bench, Regina, March 15, 2012
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.