March 12, 2012
Tanstaafl and Carolyn Yeager take a penetrating look at the role of Jews in white communities, groups and organizations—attempting to go beyond the usual, short-sighted attitude toward “good Jews” who are safe to have around. The discussion centers on:
- Jews Paul Gottfried and Laurence Auster are pro-nationalist but not pro-White;
- Jews are moving into “Holocaust Revisionism” to direct blame away from Jews if the hoax collapses;
- White liberals blame themselves and accept guilt, while Jews continue to do what is good for Jews and blame Whites;
- All our white organizations, including VoR, need a clear-cut identity focused entirely on what is good for Whites;
- Freedom of association is an absolute necessity, but something Jews are totally against except for themselves;
- Calls from Robert Stark and Hadding Scott in the last segment.
In the first segment Carolyn reads from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945 by Jörg Friedrich about the 1944-45 Allied bombing of the French cities of Caen, Le Havre, Boulogne, and Calais; also bombed were Turin, Milan, Genoa, Paris, Nantes, Lille, Amsterdam. Sofia and Bucharest were heavily bombed in ’44 and the German towns of Xanten and Wesel were destroyed in Feb. ’45.