March 6, 2012
- … commemorates the Alamo, March 6, 1836 — lessons then and now;
- … mocks establishment talk of unemployment-ridden Ontario losing out in the immigration sweepstakes;
- … blasts Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper for telling visiting Prime Minister Netanyahu: “We recognize the right of Israel to defend itself … as a Jewish state,” but Euro-Canadians must embrace multicult and diversity;
- … marvels at President Obama — Israel “we have your back” — and the even more warlike Republic presidential contenders (Ron Paul excepted) groveling to the organized Israel lobby AIPAC last weekend in Washington;
- … describes politically correct policing in Mississauga, Ontario where two detectives have been assigned to a petty vandalism case. Someone wrote “nigger” in magic marker on a “Private Property; No Trespassing Sign.”.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.