March 5, 2012
Carolyn Yeager and her guest Tanstaafl of Age of Treason blog take on the problem of “fear of the Jews” and why Whites don’t think in terms of “What’s Good for Whites.” Topics include:
- Are Whites committing suicide, or is it slow genocide?
- Did we do this to ourselves? Are we our own worst enemies?
- We shouldn’t talk about them, but we should just talk about ourselves;
- We should be positive, not negative;
- Because Jews are so clever and capable, we want them on our side;
- The real problem is X: liberalism, Zionism, feminism… some ideology;
- Talking about Jews makes us look stupid/crazy/evil;
- Ignorance of the nature of the Jewish threat and fear of social ostracism.
Carolyn reads from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945 by Jörg Friedrich in the first half-hour, about the bombing in support of the Allied ground invasion.