February 12, 2012
Hosts Mike Conner & Matt Parrott discuss news in the first half hour and interview Julian Lee in the remainder. Topics include:
- Jews upset over US Marines’ “SS” flag;
- Buffalo firefighters awarded $2.7 million for anti-White bias;
- Geert Wilders attacking fellow European nations;
- Julian Lee’s essay In Praise of the White Singing Voice, Black “soul” singing, and pathological White singing;
- Julian’s original songs Johnny Oh and The Western Sky;
- Julian’s videos.
- The power of music to bring a nation together.
James Hawthorne calls in during the second hour.
Julian Lee is a professional astrologer, a hobby songwriter and musician, a moralist philosopher, and White racial activist. Among his several Web sites are his WhiteID.com, a pro-White Web portal; celibacy.info, a site on spirituality and religion; and RebWest.com, a site containing Julian’s music.