February 7, 2012
Tom Sunic interviews Professor Andrew W. Fraser. Topics include:
- Fraser’s thesis that WASPs surrendered identity based on ties of blood and faith in favor of civic-nationalist pseudo-religion;
- How loss of ethnic identity has made WASPs victims of the successful states and corporations that they created;
- The internationalism of the papacy, and the excesses of American Puritans and revolutionaries;
- How the Anglo-Saxon “spiritual disease” has been imposed on Europe and the rest of the world;
- The orthodox Anglican Church’s potential to bring about spiritual revival for Anglo-Saxon “tribes” around the world.
Andrew W. Fraser is a retired professor of law from Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia. Born in Canada, he completed academic studies there and in the US, where he received a Master of Laws, (LL.M) from Harvard Law School. His teaching and professorial career in Australia spanned 40 years and has included visiting lecture commissions at Oxford, England, at Passau, Germany, and Halifax, Canada.