February 6, 2012
Christine Miller is Carolyn’s guest. Topics include:
- Carolyn reads from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945 by Jörg Friedrich in the first half-hour;
- First hand experience of biological warfare against Germany: the potato beetle;
- Chris’ experiences of the bombing of Germany during WWII;
- Chris reads her letter-to-the-editor “Shock and Awe”;
- Chris’ latest essay in the February First Freedom newspaper, titled “Being accepted isn’t at all times a virtue”;
- The sad situation of the Catholic Church today vis-à-vis Jewish “oversight”;
- Henry Ford’s description of Jewish organization in New York City: the Kehillah;
- Germans can’t stand up to Jews.
Caller-in Hadding from Florida joins in the second hour.
To purchase Chris Miller’s books [Reality Check and Campaign in the East, Aug. 1941-April 1942] write to her at email@example.com.