January 31, 2012
Tom Sunic interviews Charles Carlson. Topics include:
- Charles’s experiences while visiting the Gaza Strip;
- American Christian Zionist culpability in Israeli aggression against Palestinians;
- The origin and defining belief of Christian Zionism, namely that Israel rather than Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of biblical prophecy;
- Christian Zionism’s relationship with neocons, Zionists, Republicans, and the military-industrial complex;
- Christian Zionists’ nearly exclusive support for war against Iran;
- The need to reach and educate Christian Zionists.
Charles E. Carlson was a conscript of U.S. Army twice and then a businessman before becoming a Baptist Deacon. With the help of several close friends he organized We Hold These Truths (WHTT) in 1996. Among WHTT’s video titles are Christian Zionism: The Tragedy & The Turning, John Hagee With Benny Hinn: Praying For War, In the Name Of Jesus, and their introductory must-see Cause of Our Conflict.