January 23, 2012
We are in a war but do we have winning battle plans? What will a successful outcome look like? Topics include:
- Carolyn reads from The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945;
- Another Holocaust Remembrance Day coming up Jan. 27th;
- The National Socialist Vitamin initiative: “Use the Hip!”
- In Germany, suspects are considered guilty before trial;
- Is the ‘Wannsee Protocol’ a guide that we could follow?
- The odd Adolf Eichmann testimony in Jerusalem;
- How strong should our propaganda be?
Caller Hadding from Florida joins in during the 2nd hour.