December 20, 2011
- … exposes rule that forbids House of Representative Members sending “Merry Christmas” greetings in franked mail;
- … updates and celebrates growing support for Natasha Burge — Windsor high school senior suspended for standing up for Christmas;
- … sketches the origins of the attack on Christmas;
- … refutes an article by Bernie Farber, ex-CEO of the Canadian Jewish Congress, and Marvis Kurz, lawyer for B’nai Brith, supporting censorship and the discredited Sec. 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act;
- … wishes one and all a happy winter solstice & a very merry Christmas, and a bah, humbug, to the Christ haters & Christmas haters!
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.