December 19, 2011
J. Bruce Campbell and Carolyn discuss options for freeing the U.S. from Jewish power, for which Campbell holds Christianity largely responsible. Topics include:
- Carolyn’s ideas on how the average person can resist;
- Government is the problem, not the solution; why Occupy Wall Street is a good sign;
- Our Jewish policy should be simple: Get rid of the Jews;
- The need for more outspokenness;
- Difference of opinion on responsibility of Christianity for Jewish ascendency;
- We are now in a period like the “phony war” of 1940; Campbell sees a hot war on the horizon.