December 16, 2011
Robert interviews Ryu Gaiden. Topics include:
- Political labels and strategies;
- Nuanced thinking versus black-and-white thinking;
- How capitalism and finance are destroying our way of life;
- How demographic change contributes to the growing police state;
- The men’s movement and how it relates to the pro-White movement;
- The two recent murders in Italy and Belgium and how the media is covering them.
Ryu Gaiden is a recovering conservative and pro-white activist. He belongs to the group blog wnthinktank and has written articles for In Mala Fide.