December 14, 2011
Robert interviews William Norman Grigg. Topics include:
- The police state, and its abuses and corruptions;
- The War on Terror;
- The making of a prison society;
- The new indefinite detention bill
- The framing of Ed Steele;
- Why its important to defend the rights of those with unpopular political views.
William Norman Grigg has authored several books from a Constitutionalist perspective. He used to be a senior editor of John Birch Society’s The New American magazine and has written for Lew Rockwell and the American Conservative. He blogs at Pro-Libertate.