December 9, 2011
Robert interviews Siryako Akda. Topics include:
- How nationalism and race is viewed in the Philippines and elsewhere outside the West;
- How the adoption of New Right ideas outside the West will give legitimacy to the New Right movement in the West.
- How what is happening in the West (e.g. “hate crime” legislation, Political Correctness, deindustrialization, mass immigration and multiculturalism) is a prelude to what may happen to the rest of the world;
- The “Yankee go home — and take me with you!” syndrome;
- Third Way economics such as distributism.
Siryako Akda is Filipino graduate of political science. He is an avid observer of international politics, and has a keen interest in right-wing metapolitics. He blogs at untimelyruminations.