December 6, 2011
- … denounces the Crown for prosecuting Terry Tremaine for “hate” and seeking yet another delay in a hearing challenging their long delay in this case;
- … praises Gatineau, Quebec for its guidelines for immigrants — no bribes, honour killings, or sexual abuse of children;
- … wonders how an Indian reserve (Attawapiskat) can get over $90,000,000 for its 1,850 people in five years and still be living in dire poverty with some people living in tents and unheated shacks;
- … explains the origin of Sec. 13 of Canada’s Human Rights Act. It started as censorship of telephone answering machines and then graduated to Internet censorship;
- … outlines the Canadian Association for Free Expession’s submissions — “hate” law based on scientific bunk — arguments at next week’s Marc Lemire Appeal in Toronto
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.