December 5, 2011
- Günter Deckert describes his own current court proceedings in Mannheim for helping translate a ‘forbidden’ book into German;
- New, loud calls to ban the NPD and all “far right” parties;
- Is a change of direction in store for the NPD (National Party of Germany) with it new leader, Holger Apfel?
- Why the Zwickau “neo-nazi terror cell” media frenzy is reminiscent of 9/11 with its manufactured evidence;
- Is there any real advantage in a European common currency or is it just a banker’s dream come true?
Note: The scraping noise in the first half hour, for which we apologize, did not continue in the rest of the program.