October 10, 2011
Rodney Martin shares his expertise on German films of the National Socialist period. Topics include:
- How the films reflect real life during the Adolf Hitler regime;
- The creative freedom and lack of censorship the filmmakers enjoyed;
- How German films compare to Hollywood films;
- Where these films can be found, if they survived Allied destruction;
- General myths and lies about culture in National Socialist Germany.
Rodney Martin can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.