October 4, 2011
- Discusses NumbersUSA’s report card on the presidential hopefuls on border security and immigration reform: Obama F-; Bachmann, B-; Romney, C-; Cain, C-; Rick Perry, D-; John Huntsman, D-; Newt Gingrich, D-; Rick Santorum, F; Gary Johnson, F; Ron Paul, F;
- Wonders how bad you have to be to lose your teaching certificate in Politically Correct Ontario: Fromm lost his for supporting immigration reform and free speech, on his own time outside school hours; yet, the Ontario College of Teachers retains teachers who call their students “sluts”, “whores,” and “pole dancers” and who send 1,300 texts suggesting oral sex to a student;
- Urges White Nationalists to attend the European American Heritage Festival in Pulaski, TN, Saturday, October 22. Call 870-427-3414 for more information;
- Hammers the National Post’s craven apology for running an ad denouncing the Ontario curriculum which forces parents to compel children from Junior K to grade 3 to attend classes about transsexual/transgender/intersexed/two-spirited issues;
- Applauds Tory MP Brian Storseth for introducing Private Member’s Bill C-304 which would repeal Sec. 13 — Internet censorship — of the Canadian Human Rights Act.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.