September 27, 2011
- Wonders at the snooping and luggage damage caused by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) now that Bin Laden is dead;
- Details Richard Warman’s decade long attack on Internet dissidents — whom he calls “neo-Nazis” — in Canada;
- Marvels at a dog-eating festival in China — 10,000 to be stabbed, strangled and boiled alive — and the absurdity of multiculturalism;
- Denounces Obama’s education department for pressuring Arizona to abandon its English language quality monitoring;
- Exposes Canadian government hypocrisy for denouncing Saudi efforts to quash ads critical of U.S dependance on Saudi oil.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.