September 20, 2011
- Reports on the super successful Practical Politics Seminar: Non-Voting Politics and 21st Century Verbal Tactics For Anyone White and Normal held in East Tennessee of Sep. 17;
- Explains how to reach the 30% of people ready to consider evidence that challenges their preconceived beliefs;
- Reveals approaches to freeing our brothers and sisters from debilitating White guilt;
- Exposes Martin Luther King statue made in Red China and erected by Chinese workmen — insult to all Americans on many levels;
- Reminds Americans to phone Congressmen to back H.R. 2885 — e-verify — to crack down on illegals and shift 11-million jobs to unemployed Americans.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.