August 30, 2011
- Hammers Big Brother banning cellphone use in Alberta;
- Slams hotels that demand photo ID;
- Marvels at Obama’s uncle, a Kenyan illegal in the U.S., nailed for DUI in Massachusetts;
- Boosts STORMFRONT’s “Practical Politics Seminar: Non-Voting Politics and 21st Century Verbal Tactics For Anyone White and Normal” conference, Sept. 17 near Knoxville, TN. Speakers include Bob Whitaker, James Edwards, Sam Dickson, Don Black, Paul Fromm;
- Urges Canadian immigration reformers to speak up on on-line immigration consultation by Sept. 17.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.