July 13, 2011
- Max’s experiences with the Constitution Party;
- Past wars, war profiteering; the case for a non-interventionist foreign policy;
- US policy in regards to Israel; AIPAC;
- Oil, energy, and the environment;
- Wall Street and speculation;
- Immigration and trade;
- Citizens Party process for presidential candidates and VPs.
Max Riekse is an American nationalist, populist, and America-Firster from Western Michigan. He served as a military intelligence officer in the US Army in Vietnam, and later as a public school teacher. He has a wife and one son.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.