June 28, 2011
Host Paul Fromm highlights:
- Globe and Mail slams gagging of Chinese dissidents but ignores similar suppression of Canadian political prisoners like letter writer Brad Love — parole condition prevented him from writing to any elected official and then to ANYBODY without prior permission!
- Mississauga crime reporting shields ethnic (Third World) identity of killers
* NATO’s dishonest war against Col. Gaddafi;
- Alberta’s upstart populist Wildrose Party votes to abolish anti-Christian, anti-free speech Alberta Human Rights Commission;
- Toronto Mayor Ford decides to go to his cottage and celebrate Dominion Day with his family and not march in the “Gay Pride Parade” — organizers throw a hissy fit;
- How NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Big Money passed “same sex marriage” through State Senate.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.