June 21, 2011
Paul Fromm discusses:
- The con job that is Canada’s announced crackdown on people smugglers;
- The real purpose is a public relations shuffle so that Canada can maintain the highest immigration intake per capita in the West;
- The polls show Immigration Minister Jason Kenney is dreaming when he says: “‘We have this phenomenal situation where Canada is the only Western liberal democracy with virtually no xenophobic or anti-immigrant voices in our public discourse.”;
- “The press and many big corporations may suppress and downplay dissent but it’s there and strong,” says Fromm.
- Eccentric former press baron, author and neo-Con Lord Conrad Black may be waking up: Europe is collapsing “a process accelerated by Europeans\ dyspeptic failure to reproduce, and a culturaqlly suicidal replacement, thoughout Europe, of the unborn with often unassimilated Muslim immigrants.”
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.