June 15, 2011
Warning: This image may cause emotional distress.
Robert and guest co-host Mike Conner discuss:
- Internet free speech under assault–Tennessee passes law banning “offensive” online images; US senators want to jail people for embedding YouTube videos;
- Tea Party Update–major Tea party group reduced to organ of Republican Party; Howard Dean accuses Tea Partiers of fearing diversity;
- Former Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney exposes Israeli Lobby’s tactics to make Congressional candidates sign pledges of support for Israel;
- Billy Kristol wants higher corporate income taxes–most likely for additional Neocon wars;
- Paul Craig Roberts says revolution is the only way to stop bankster fraud.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.