May 18, 2011
Robert interviews Adrian Salbuchi. Topics include:
- Adrian’s project, the Second Republic and his new talk show;
- Failures of capitalism and socialism; Third Positionist economic alternatives;
- Liberating ourselves from debt, both public and private—ending the financial interest control of the economy by instituting public debt-free money;
- Parasitic v. productive economics;
- Restoring sovereignty, restoring traditional cultures, and fighting globalist media influence;
- Bin Laden’s reported death and the situation in the Middle East.
Adrian Salbuchi is a well known Argentine economist, author, and trends forecaster. His Web sites are found at ASalbuchi.com.ar and SecondRepublicProject.com. His new book written in English is called The Coming World Government: Tragedy and Hope? and can be ordered at this link.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.