May 11, 2011
Robert Stark and guest co-host Mike Conner discuss:
- Nader’s thought experiment of having support of the super-rich, and idea of applying the standard of “patriotism” to multinational corporations, and a discussion on some of his solutions;
- Poll reports 80% of Americans open to independent or third party;
- Distributist Hilaire Belloc on the ruin of the small store owner;
- More on taxes and the distribution of political power;
- Taxing productive vs. parasitic capital.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.