May 9, 2011
The distinguished revisionist scholar from France relates some of his experiences in pitting himself against the keepers of the new western religion of “The Holocaust.” Topics include:
- Faurisson recounts his visit with Michael Berenbaum at the USHMM in Wash. D.C.;
- Difference between a lie and an historical lie;
- How to teach the truth about the so-called “gas chambers”;
- How the “gas-chamber” arguments have collapsed but public not informed;
- New book coming out at end of year: The Black Box of the Holocaust;
- How the Jews of Vichy France were treated.
Visit Prof. Robert Faurisson’s blog here.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.