April 26, 2011
Tom Sunic and Michael Kleen discuss:
- The stated purpose vs. actual purpose of “multicultural education” classes (i.e. for those studying to become teachers);
- Whether multicultural education classes have a legitimate role in the education curriculum;
- The effects of these multicultural education classes on students;
- How multicultural education undermines traditional education goals;
- “Demoralization” in relation to American education;
- Whether public education helpful or harmful to intellectual life.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.