April 11, 2011
Sherman tank guards the Palace of Justice, 1945. Enlarge.
Carolyn details the free-hand given to Jews working at the Nuremberg IMT and how it contributed to the poisonous atmosphere that prevailed. Topics include:
- From 3/4 to 4/5 of Nuremberg workers were Jewish;
- Lemkin and Bernays created the “legal” framework;
- Sonnenfelt, Meltzer and Kempner interrogated Hermann Goering;
- Benjamin Ferencz aided and abetted murder of Germans by DPs;
- Zionist David “Mickey” Marcus was top man in U.S. Military Occupation govt.;
- World Jewish Congress insists it was the brains behind Nuremberg;
- Power resides in the group.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.