April 6, 2011
Robert Stark and Keith Preston discuss political movements and ideologies, and how Keith’s views have evolved. Topics include:
- Why White Nationalism is not enough;
- Separation of race and state;
- An analysis of the power structure;
- The alliance between corporate interests and cultural Marxists;
- Two wings of elite globalist powerstrucutre;
- Economic alternatives to current system–distributism, economic and political localism.
About Keith Preston
To learn more about Keith and his ideas for “Pan-secessionism Against the Empire” please explore his website Attack the System. You can download his award-winning essay “Free Enterprise: The Antidote to Corporate Plutocracy” here. Keith has also written interesting and insightful essays for the Alternative Right.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.